Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hulk Smash


So I loved the Hulk movie last summer. Amazing considering Ihavn't hated a movie as much as I hated the first hulk since that Casper Van Dien movie "Modern Vampires." But the 2008 Relaunch was fantastic and outside of a few phoned in performances one being by Mr. Tim "I might be Overated" Roth, I really enjoyed this flick. So I did this hulk as part of a larger print last summer and I'll have the finished one for sale again at Heroes this year. Since I missed megacon, I'll really be ready to cut loose in Charlotte. Anywayz, this one is a little dated and I think my style and just my ability to draw has improved since I did this one but I wanted to post something new today and I'm not feeling the character designs I have left for Odyssey right now. Hope you guys are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment