Thursday, July 23, 2009

Snakeyes Adjusted


Here is Snake Eyes again with a slight color adjustment. In the previous pic, the yellow and red were more heavily saturated. Here I've reduced some of that. I was told and I agree that the original colors were a little heavy handed. The yellow and red were overpowering the blues of Snakeyes. With a primary color scheme, all three colors are competeting for your attention. Additionally, they sit in specific locations in space when used together. The yellow would be the equivalent of the forground, the red would fall in the middle ground and the blue would recede into the background. Here I'm trying to do the opposite. Color Theory is an animal all on its own and there are guys that I've seen that make it sing beautifully everytime. I'll leave it to you to decide which you like better.hope you're all well.


jwalker

No comments:

Post a Comment