Monday, July 20, 2009

Snake Eyes Colored


Here are those Snakeyes colors. Maybe they're done, maybe not. Can you say pain in the butt to color. Cause I can. Still fun though. I was shooting for a split comp color scheme but because of the nature of his colors I'm getting a primary scheme goin as well. Oh well, both make for dynamic which is what this called for.

I'm off to hang with my bro Garry McKee today in Savannah. Maybe we'll find some time to sketch while we're slacking. Maybe, something good will come from that sketch time....probably not. We are talking about former members of Jugendstil Studios. Which as James and John H will both tell you means Jugend still be waiting for a sketch. Hope you guys are well.

Oh, by the way, I wasn't really happy at all with my initial composition for the inks. Garry called me out on it and I revised the composition. I reverted to 12th grade again where every square inch had to have something in it. I like this better.

Best
J.Walker

1 comment:

  1. Yeah this is much better man. The colors are kinda freakin' me out some though..... Go softer. That's one of the really cool things about your stuff over the past year. It's been really softly colored.

    ReplyDelete