Monday, September 14, 2009

Underfist


This is a character named Hoss from Cartoon Network's Undefist. I watched a little bit of the Halloween special last night on Youtube. It's alright. Neat characters but the typical watered down ren and stimpy humor cartoon network is all about.


He was a pain in the butt to draw, & I bet I sketched him 30 to 40 times before I finally found some joy. I'm pretty pleased with how he turned out. I see a few tweaks here and there that I need to make but overall I'm glad he's drawn. Hopefully I can work on some colors today but this is a thick week for me with work so we'll see.


Hope you are all well.

thanks for checking it out.

3 comments:

  1. Hey J, you interested in doing any cards for this new Iron Man II set? Hit me with an e-mail if so, I'll give you the ADs info.

    -B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool buddy. Nice stuff buddy. You did a fine job on the character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know the character, but I dig your clean lines and the pose. Well done, JW!

    ReplyDelete