Thursday, October 1, 2009

Nazi Storm Trooper Colors.






So here are the colors for this piece. I'm pretty happy with how he turned out. All that armor made for a lot of surfaces to deal with but I think he's one of the better ones from this set. Hope you guys like it.








And this is the propaganda poster I made. It hasn't been approved yet for the final print, but I'm hoping it will. I may have to tweak the font, but I'm digging how he layed over that textured background. I was influenced by the Contemporary Army Of One Recruitment ads the Army has been doing. I did my graduate unit for my teaching degree on propaganda and I learned quite a bit about it during that time. The US was actually the first country to create an office strictly for the production of propaganda. It was created under Woodrow Wilson during World War I. Hitler just took all that he could from the way we'd been using it and the way the Roman Catholic Church used it and he elevated it to the next level, convincing a whole country that it was cool to kill six million people. It is dangerous stuff and we've got 10 times as many ways to be exposed to it today as they has back during the 40's. Watch out.Also the text says "A Nations Pride" "Join the Storm Soldiers" "For the Mother Land"



No comments:

Post a Comment