Friday, April 24, 2009

Penguin Colors as promised.


Yep, this one was fun from the beginning. I havn't really every drawn a successful penguin. Maybe I still havn't but this came pretty easily just the same. Maybe I'll do a few more baddies between now and heroes con for the Sketchbook.


So one week until the Summer Movie Season Hits full steam. Wolverine, Star Trek, and Terminator Salvation will all dip into my bank account next month, more good stuff coming after that. And don't forget that September 9, 2009, the animated Movie "9" comes out. I don't really know the story, but the Animation and Character design looks awsome and it's directed or produced or something by Timbur Bekmambetov Sp? of Wanted and Daywatch fame. Between then, GI Joe and Transformers, plus another superhero movie or two. Gonna be a good expensive summer.


Enjoy the Penguine in all his RGB glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment