Friday, April 3, 2009

Finally, I got to draw something this week.


That should actually read, finally, something actually worked out as I've been trying to draw all week now. I don't know what has been up, but I havn't been feeling it this week. Just tired I guess. One more class and I'll have a week without my students.


This needs work and I may repost. Traditionally, Captain America and other masked figures have been difficult for me to draw. Lots of sketches in my sketchbook later, this guys came out.

Hope you guys are well.


best

JWALK

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, this is the first one that you've done that I don't really dig. Most of these capture the character really well. This one lacks the punch of the others really. but he is better when viewed larger. Small, he's not nearly as nice lookin'.

    ReplyDelete