Monday, February 9, 2009

Something from the Archives


Hey Gang,


Not much time for drawing this weekend, actually, I pretty much just hung out with the wife and played Guitar Hero: World Tour all weekend. I'm sure there are people who are able to get past easy on the drums, but I'm not one of them.


I did this wolverine as part of a larger X-men print that I'll have on sale at cons and through this blog. He'll probably show up in my sketchbook as well. He's actually one of the smaller elements on the print which measures 13x19 in full color and also features Cyclops, Banshee, Storm, Colossus and Night Crawler. So he's small but he's a lot of fun and I actually developed the print after I had this image in my head. Hope you like. As always, constructive criticism is appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Dude this thing is sweet... Like that photo of you and me that Mike's got.

    ReplyDelete