Friday, August 21, 2009

Unfair Trade


An illustration from 2005 as part of a series that dealt with finding alternative fuel sources. This was at the beginning of gas prices shooting through the roof and my first encounter with gas shortages and lines at the pump. It was also at a time when I found out that my brother was going to have to go to Iraq.
Title Unfair Trade
Artist Jason Walker
Dimensions 13"x19"
Medium: Pen and Ink and Illustrator and photoshop on digital paper
Time: September 2005.

2 comments:

  1. You should do some of these that glorify our current king- err--- I mean, President. You know, the guy who saved us from Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as economic destruction, and the horrors of capitalism. I mean heck, if you watch the news or read the paper you'd think that America is no longer at war. Pretty messed up if you ask me. He's a jackass and he deserves to be "Walker'd On"

    ReplyDelete