Friday, August 21, 2009

Contrasting Blurs.


Woke up late for school today. Got ready and drove to school in 13 minutes. I'm the flash, only I look and feel like crap now.


Garry gave me the heads up on what I was already thinking that forground and background were awkward with the same depth of field applied so I adjusted this. It brings to light the real downfall of working in this method in that Illustrator doesn't have a lot of versatility or variety when it comes to blur filters etc. If anyone knows where I can download more SVG filter plug ins for Photoshop, Let me know. I desparately need them.


Hope you are all well.

best

J.Walker

1 comment:

  1. I like it, but I think the dude in the background might be too blurred. He looks more like he is in a fog or smoke screen and not just behind the main guy, especially since he looks to be about the same size as the main guy.

    ReplyDelete