Thursday, August 20, 2009

Shwann Commission Colors











So I finally finished this one up. I'm pretty ok with it. Hope the guy who commissioned it is too. I'm gonna focus on sequentials for a while so I don't know how often I'll be posting but I need to get my interiors chops back up to par. I've got a feeling it is going to be big year for me between now and next august. At least I'm praying that will be the case. I don't know how many of you believe in God. I hope you all do and I want you to know that I've only recently begun to pray for his help in my career and he's showered blessings on me. Give it a try sometime. Until next time, I love you guys.
The first is just a detail and the last two differ in that one has a blur and the other doesn't. Didn't have a preference so I uploaded all three.
take your pick.

Best
J.Walker

3 comments:

  1. Dude this looks good. Really good. The slight shortcomings that I mentioned aren't even noticed now. I like the blur, but it might be a bit too strong. Also, I don't like an equivalent blur on the foreground and background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, There isn't much versatility in Illustrator with the blurs. Could take it into photoshop and do it but I was being lazy I guess. Kind of afraid to do that because I lose the abilty to edit the vectors if I rasterize it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff man...agree with Gary's comment on the blur though. Anything come of that "Incredible" job we had spoke about?

    -B

    ReplyDelete